- Insurance and Loss Recovery
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- J.D., IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1994
- B.S., Eastern Illinois University, 1985
- State of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals
(5th, 6th, and 7th Circuit)
- United States District Courts in Illinois,
Wisconsin, Nebraska and Colorado
- Pro Hac Vice in Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin
Tom Vickers has provided insurance law counsel related to property, general liability, cyber, commercial crime and employee dishonesty, D&O, workers’ compensation, excess of loss and stop loss, employment practices liability, and several other types of commercial insurance. In addition, he has extensive experience assisting clients in business transactions and the resolution of commercial business disputes, including the prosecution and defense of construction defect, breach of contract, and mechanic’s lien claims on behalf of both owners and contractors.
Mr. Vickers has represented clients at the trial and appellate court levels throughout the United States. He has arbitrated cases, both insurance and construction disputes, throughout the United States and in the Caribbean under the London Arbitration Act. In addition to his active bar admissions, Tom is, and has been, admitted pro hac vice before state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Mr. Vickers has served as a party appointed arbitrator and is a Certified Mediator.